Monday, August 18, 2008

Bargain Hunting

I love finding a good bargain. When I find an especially good one I love having people guess what I paid for the item. It is fun to see their surprise when the price is way lower than they expected. Ryan use to be my favorite victim for this. However he has become so good at guessing the price that it isn't fun to ask him any more. Now that I have access to a bigger audience I am going to try it here. If I find a particularly good bargain I will play my little guessing game with you. Good Luck!

Your first challenge is this beautiful dress I found for Hailey. It is a Marmellata. It is fully lined satin with an intricate lace overlay. It has buttons up the back.

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress! We need some real shopping time together, so you can help me find some bargins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great to me. I don't really find that many. I just like to talk about it a lot when I do. :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking that you paid $6.37 total. How did I do?

    ReplyDelete