Monday, December 8, 2008

October Part 3

Halloween

Okay I am really done going over October when we are in December, but the kids really want their Halloween pictures up. Halloween was really fun. We had Steven here with us which made it the best!! The little girls and I went to the beach with him for a few hours one morning. It wasn't the best beach weather, but the beach is always fun. He helped the kids, especially Sydney, carve their pumpkins. He even helped me get the kids dressed and ready to go trick-or-treating. I don't know if we would have made it out the door without him. I underestimated the amount of time it takes to put make-up on three girls and one boy. Riley was a zombie soccer player, Hailey was Snow White, Sydney was a princess, and Carley was a fairy. We went to our ward trunk-or-treat the first Saturday of the month, then on Halloween our friends invited us to their church's trunk-or-treat. (We had invited them to ours too. We have similar families and have a lot of fun together.) The kids made out like bandits. I think they got enough candy to last them to at least next Halloween. Riley kept tying to bribe Steven to do his chores with his. After a few days I took it away, and we moved on from Halloween. The kids had a lot of fun carving pumpkins with Steven. Having someone visiting always makes things more fun. The kids still ask when Uncle Steven is coming back. They loved having him here. After looking at some of the pictures he took I have to chuckle and wonder why! Some of them look like he was torturing them. I know the loved every minute of it though. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. I am glad you posted. It is always so sad when family has to leave from visiting. That is so great that Steven got to be out there with you all for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great October.

    Your wards Trunk or Treat was at the beginning of the month?! Sounds like you had a month long of parties.

    ReplyDelete