Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Best Presents!!

December was a fun baby month for us.

On Dec. 19 Becky and Weston welcomed their sweet little boy to the world. Holland was born at 12:10 pm he weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and was 20 inches long. He has a little bit of dark hair and is so cute!! We can't wait to meet him. Riley is so excited that he has another BOY cousin.





Becky if I ever have another baby I want to look as gorgeous as you when it is all over!!

On Dec. 31 Brittany and Kreg welcomed their sweet little girl to the world. Tessa was born at 7:12 pm she weighed 7lb 8oz and was 20 inches long. She has a lot of dark hair and is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her. The girls are excited about their new little GIRL cousin (the girls still outnumber the boys).





Brittany I need to know the secret for growing baby hair. My kids have all been baled. Poor Hailey didn't have any hair until she was about 3!

Holland and Tessa were definitely the best presents we got this year!!

4 comments:

  1. Babies for Christmas! What could be better? Thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog.

    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet babies. I can't believe all that hair on Tess. Both of those babies are so precious. I am glad that the kids got new cousins for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testing the comments process for Tasha.

    ReplyDelete