Monday, February 9, 2009

Difference In Style

It is said that women use twice as many words a day than men do. Well, it has been brought to my attention that we must write twice as many too. Ryan says my last post was "too wordy." After looking at it again I'm sure he is right. In my defense I don't want to forget anything. Since I kinda use my blog as my journal I am allowed to be as wordy as I want. Right?!!
I thought I would give you a chance to see which style you like the most. My version of our trip to Utah has already been posted. Here is Ryan's version...

We went to Utah.

Let me know which one you like the best.

6 comments:

  1. lol matt would tell me the same thing. But I like your blogs wordy. Thats you and you don't have to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! That would be Bryan's version too. That's what women are for: to document EVERYTHING! Oh, and the men are grateful for it even if they don't think so at the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer your version...hands down.

    This IS your journal and you'll love looking back on all you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan-
    Sounds like you had a great time in Utah. Sorry Kim and the kids couldn't be there with you.
    -Alan

    ReplyDelete