Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pay It Forward

My blogging friend flipflopmama, is having a fun little game on her blog. I'm playing along.

So this is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this (my) post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.

4 comments:

  1. Kim I'm in!!
    I got to see your mom and Tasha this weekend at Chelsea's shower. It was good to see them and I got to talk to them for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you and I am linking you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. we had so much fun with you guys last night! We need to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete