Friday, February 20, 2009

Ryan's Birthday!!

Ryan's birthday was on the 12th. We started out the morning with a breakfast of bisects and gravy in bed. --I have pictures of this but have been forbidden to share.-- That evening we had Ryan's long time friend Jon over to share a Feta Pita bake dinner with us, Ryan's choice of dinner. Followed by the once a year -once a year because that is how often I make it- cake. The cake is death by chocolate. Gotta love it. There were so many candles on it that the chocolate on the top started to melt. Then the kids and I gave him cards, and they went to bed. Then the fun began, and sadly I don't have any pictures of it. His WII buddies started showing up for game night. --what were you thinking happened??!-- It was a great turn out, and they played to the wee hours of the morning. Happy Birthday Honey!! I hope it was a good one.

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you healthy on your special day! We missed your #30! And we look forward to celebrating future B-days with the Bramans!
    Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Ryan! I didn't realize your Ryan and my Ryan's birthdays were so close to each others. It is kind of scary how much we have in common. ;)

    ReplyDelete