Friday, November 14, 2008

Sydney is 3!!!

Sydney turned 3 on Sunday.  It was a fun day.  She was so excited.  She wanted to make sure everyone knew that it was her birthday.  She told everyone she came close to that it was her day.  She is such a sweet and loving little girl that is full to the brim of vinegar and spice.  What else could she be with me being her mother. HEE! HEE!



Our family has a tradition that when it is your birthday you get to choose what we have for dinner.  It took Sydney two days to come up with Pizza.  I told her if she didn't tell me she was going to end up with cereal, she didn't think that would be too bad.


She was bursting at the seams waiting to open her presents.  I love this picture!!



Sydney's favorite presents by far were her little pig and camera.  She has taken or tried to take them with her every where.  



After cake and ice cream Sydney gave us all a little fashion show.  Notice her little pig. The only reason she didn't have the camera is because she was having us take "pictures" of her with it.  



She had a lot of fun with her princess cake.  

Sydney loves to be the center of attention.  She loves to preform.
  
She has a very outgoing personality. She has no problem going up to perfect strangers, saying hi, and making new friends.

She is protective of her little sister Carley.  She has no problem beating Carley, but let anyone else try it and that is another story.  

She loves animals.  Her birthday wish list consisted of a baby kitty, a baby horse, a baby calf, and a baby pig.  I told her she would have to talk to Howdy y'all Grandpa about most of those.  (Good luck Dad!)

She is a lot of fun.  Our family wouldn't be complete without her.   Happy Birthday Sydney!!  We love you!


On a side, but related note.  We started giving the kids allowances this last week.  I am proud to say that Hailey and Riley used their first allowances to buy Sydney birthday presents from them.  Tender moments.

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie. I think that is awesome that Hailey and Riley used their allowances to buy her a present. I look at your little ones and I picture you at that age in my head. I am telling you your girls are your little mini mes. I love her b-day cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sydney! She is too cute.

    I love the cake.

    ReplyDelete