Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bargains Revealed

Okay Leslie you are officially a bargain shopper!! Your guesses were right on. The Butterflies were .50 each, and the puppets were 1.00 each. I was totally stoked about both. The kids have been having a great time having puppet shows. Hailey and Riley did the story of Queen Esther last night for FHE using the puppets. It was awesome, worth every penny I paid for them. They have created a lot of great entertainment on Sunday afternoons. The butterflies have not been put to use yet, but I know that the girls will love them when they are finished.



This is Riley and Hailey one Sunday afternoon. Riley is the one behind the towel. Sydney loves to play with them too, she just happened to be asleep when I took these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Ya, you got some great deals. It is always nice when you can find a great deal like that, and your kids actually enjoy playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those - I hope that went back and got some for us. I didn't realize just how cute they were! Great bargain shopping- You are the queen!

    ReplyDelete